Terms & Conditions
- 1. Object
- 2. Users
- 3. Woonivers Utilities
- 4. Subscription to the service
- 5. User Identification
- 6. Access to the service
- 7. Operation of Woonivers
- 8. Return of purchased products and cancellation of
- VAT refund requests
- 9. User Responsibility
- 10. Responsibility of Woonivers
- 11. Customer service
- 12. Intellectual and Industrial Property
- 13. Protection of personal data
- 14. Links
- 15. Modification of the conditions
- 16. Notifications
- 17. Language
- 18. Applicable legislation and forum
These Terms and Conditions (T & C) regulate the bases of the relationship that we want from Woonivers with the users of our mobile application and from our website whose ownership corresponds to GETREFUND, S.L., our parent company.
The services we offer through our application Woonivers consist of a platform of services for travellers (Users) and are intended to help Users in the management of the refund of Value Added Tax (VAT), simplifying the procedures that the They must perform and guide them throughout the process.
In Woonivers we consider “Users” all those people, physical or legal, who access, browse, use or participate in the services and activities, free or expensive, contained and developed through our mobile application and / or our website www.woonivers. com.
As a User, when you access or use our services, you accept the conditions included in this document, committing yourself to read with special attention these T & C prior to the use of said services.
3. Utilities of Woonivers
The Woonivers application is designed to allow our Users:
• Manage the VAT refund more easily with total security
• Create Electronic Refund Documents completely online based on the photograph of an invoice.
• Track the status of your requests.
• Save time, avoiding queues and procedures.
• Recover VAT for all products, regardless of their price.
4. Subscription and identification
To contract and access the services offered by Woonivers, it is necessary to be of legal age, comply with the legal requirements to request the refund of VAT, accept without reservation the present Conditions, prior reading, and commit to make a diligent use of the application and the website in accordance with the stipulations of these Conditions and the applicable legislation.
5. User Identification
In order to provide our services with the maximum guarantees and the greatest possible security, we need to verify your identity in advance. For these purposes, if you want to benefit from the advantages we can offer you, we need you to cooperate with us and with our external suppliers that help us verify your identity. This may include, among others, providing us with the information considered necessary to confirm your identity, that you are the owner of your telephone number or to ensure payment methods for VAT refunds.
To guarantee the safety of our Users, Woonivers reserves the right to close, suspend or limit access to the accounts of those Users whose identity could not be verified, or to any breach of the conditions contained in this document
6. Access to the service
The services we offer are mainly provided through our Woonivers mobile application, without prejudice to the fact that in the future we can expand our offer to complementary or alternative media.
The use of our services therefore requires the download of the Woonivers application, as well as the identification of the User in accordance with section 5 of this document.
The services we offer to our Users are available uninterrupted. However, all or some of our services may occasionally be limited or unavailable temporarily for technical reasons or any other kind, without this can generate any kind of responsibility.
As a User, you are responsible for the custody of the access codes, not being authorized to share them with anyone. In case there is a security risk regarding these keys you should change them immediately. Likewise, you can modify or replace your passwords at any time, using the tools our engineers have enabled or recover your passwords in case you forget them.
7. Operating Woonivers
The services that we offer from Woonivers are provided through our “Woonivers” mobile application, which is available for iOS (version 9.0 or subsequents versions) and Android (version 4.1 or subsequent versions).
The application of Woonivers works so that you, our Users, can in a simple and agile way, carry out all the necessary procedures to recover the VAT of all the products that you acquire during your vacations and business trips, regardless of their amount.
For this, in Woonivers we have designed an application that, from the photograph of an invoice, or a purchase ticket in certain cases, allows generating the documentation required by the Tax Agency for the VAT refund.
Once the application has been downloaded and the registration has been validly carried out, the Woonivers application will guide you through the entire process from the scanning of invoices or purchase tickets through a photograph, to the validation of the DER on DIVA machines located in ports and airports and the VAT refund.
Anyway, yes despite the instructions included in our application Any questions, our customer services will always be at your disposal to help you solve them and manage the VAT refund in the best possible way.
8. Return of purchased products and cancellation of VAT refund requests.
Although it is not usual, sometimes after buying a product and requesting the refund of VAT through the Woonivers application, you decide to return some or some of the purchased products and recover your money. In these cases it is MANDATORY that you request a new invoice from your seller and immediately cancel your VAT refund request through the application and replace it with the new invoice issued by the store, otherwise you could commit fraud for the one that can be persecuted even criminally.
9. User’s responsibility
1) As a User, through access to our services, you agree to strictly comply with the provisions contained in this document, as well as any other applicable legal provision, and you are obliged to make proper use of the application and the website. In case of breach, we may require your liability both to us and to third parties, for any damages that may have been caused as a result of the breach.
2) Likewise, as a User, you expressly undertake to make an adequate use of the contents and services that at Woonivers we make available to you, in accordance with the provisions of the law, morals, public order and these conditions and, as a enunciative, but not limiting, not to use them to:
-Disseminate contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, that advocate terrorism, that attempt against human rights or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
-Intentionally introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that could alter, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the systems of Woonivers, or third parties linked to them.
-Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Woonivers or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
-Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that supposes a violation of the secrecy of the communications and the legislation on protection of personal data.
-Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party, using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the website.
-Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding exploitation rights or it is legally permitted.
-Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without requiring prior consent or consent.
Any breach of the clauses contained in this website and in general of the current legislation in Spain, will be communicated immediately by Woonivers to the relevant authorities.
3) As a User, you assume responsibility at all times for the authenticity of the data provided and the information contained in your account, and you agree not to provide false, fraudulent or illegal information or documentation. You are solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages that you may cause Woonivers or third parties for the information you provide.
4) As a User you must keep updated the information provided to Woonivers for the use of the application and the processing of VAT refunds, especially in relation with the invoices uploaded to the application, its validity and accuracy. If at any time we consider that the User’s information may be outdated or inaccurate, we will contact you with the purpose of requesting additional information or even re-executing the verification process.
5) In case of breach by you of the obligations and responsibilities contained in these T & C, or in case of violation of the current legislation, we reserve the right to block access and use of the service. To unlock it you must use the tools enabled for that purpose or, in special cases, contact Woonivers through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Responsibility of Woonivers
1) At Woonivers we are committed to doing everything possible to provide our Users with the best possible experience, work to improve our services and correct possible technical or other failures that may arise.
2) We can not, however, take responsibility for the breach of these general conditions in the event that it is due to causes beyond our control, whether technical, security or otherwise. Therefore, as a User, you accept that you will not be able to claim any losses, damages or sanctions that you may suffer when they are not due to our responsibility.
3) Furthermore, at Woonivers we are not responsible for the contents that may be contributed by Users or by third parties through the mobile application, our website or the tools or functions that may be available in them. However, we promise to act every time you inform us of possible links or contents contrary to the Law.
4) At Woonivers we offer you a mobile application and a web page to help you in the management of VAT reimbursement, but we are not financial, investment, insurance or tax advisors. The information and comments that we present in the application and on the website are merely informative, so we cannot be held responsible for the interpretation or use that Users may make of them.
5) As each country has its own legislation, in Woonivers we are permanently adapting our application to new countries. However, if you decide to use our application or our website for the management of the VAT refund in countries for which our services are not available, we cannot guarantee its operation or compliance with the local legislation applicable in each case.
6) Finally, Woonivers cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from a denial of service attack, virus or any other program or technologically harmful material that may affect the devices of our users.
11. Customer service
From Woonivers we appreciate that you send us your suggestions, your observations and your complaints, since with this you help us to improve the services that we offer you.
Likewise, at Woonivers we are aware that in some cases the procedures for the VAT refund can be complex.
Therefore, both to receive your complaints and suggestions and to help you with any difficulty you may experience during the use of our application, we put at your disposal a chat function that appears in the control panel of the Woonivers application, the following address. email: email@example.com and the telephone number +34 910 502 751.
When you want to file a complaint, we ask you please to indicate it in the subject of the message as this helps us distinguish a complaint from a mere query.
You can request a copy of our complaint procedure at any time by contacting us through our chat function that appears in the control panel of the Woonivers application, the following address. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the telephone number +34 910 502 751.
Whenever you send us a complaint, we will try to answer you as quickly as possible and in any case as a general rule within 15 business days after its submission. In exceptional circumstances, we can take up to 35 business days. And if for any reason we could not answer for lack of information or for any other reason, we will contact you as soon as possible
12. Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the mobile application and the website, among others, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are property of Woonivers or In your case, we have a license or express authorization from the authors of the same.
Under no circumstances can you understand that from Woonivers we give or authorize our Users to exploit in any of its modalities the rights over said contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the application and / or the web, and independently of whether they are susceptible or not of intellectual property.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the application or the website are the property of Woonivers, without it being understood that the use or access to the application or the website attributes to our Users any rights whatsoever. about them.
It is forbidden the total or partial reproduction, exploitation, distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can communicate this circumstance through our email email@example.com attaching the relevant information.
In any case, in Woonivers we cannot assume any responsibility regarding the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that are infringed by a third party or by the Users of our services.
13. Protection of Personal Data
For the provision of the services that we make available to our Users, in Woonivers we need to obtain a series of personal data of the same. The data we collect from each User makes up his “Personal Profile”.
The Personal Profile of the User is formed, among others, by the following personal data: name, surname, passport number, the permanent residency address, the ownership indicator, the email address, mobile number, the Internet connection IP, the identifier of the mobile browser, device characteristics, language of preference and country of location, session data (reference domain, pages visited, date and time of access to the web, geolocation), access codes to the information of the accounts that integrate.
In Woonivers we treat the personal data of our Users in accordance with what is established in the legislation in force in the matter, and especially following the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and in Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
To exercise these rights you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the object of your message “Data Protection” and attached to your request, a copy of your ID.
Woonivers cannot be held responsible for the content that may appear on the pages of third parties.
Likewise, from Woonivers we cannot guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity or legality of any material or information contained in any of said links or hyperlinks. The inclusion of external links to our application or our website does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
In any case, in Woonivers we will proceed to the withdrawal of any link to websites of third parties that may contravene national or international legislation.
15. Modification of conditions
In Woonivers we reserve the right to modify totally or partially the present T & C, in which case we will inform our Users about the existence of new T & C.
Our Users will always have and in any case one month to expressly accept the new T & C. After this period, they will be considered accepted by those Users who continue to use our services.
All notifications and communications between Woonivers and ours will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email.
To address us, you can do so through the following means:
a) By sending by mail to the address: Calle Reyes Magos, number 14, under Madrid (28009).
b) By email to the following address email@example.com.
In any case, when using our mobile application and / or the website, as a User you accept that most of the communications are made electronically, consenting that we can communicate with you through the electronic address that you used to register, and recognizing that all communication sent electronically meets the legal requirements.
At Woonivers, Users are our priority and we try to address you whenever possible in your own language. That is why we have translated the present T & C into several languages. However, in case of conflict or doubts about the meaning or scope of any section, term or expression contained in these T & C, the Spanish version will be a priority application since it is the original version of our T & C.
18. Legislation and applicable forum
The interpretation and execution of this contract are governed by Spanish law.
Woonivers and the User freely agree to the resolution of any conflict that may arise between them and waiver of any other jurisdiction, go to the courts and tribunals of Madrid.